Well, it’s now the closing of the year, although it seems like just yesterday that it started. I’ve done so many things this year, like getting a new art program, going to America for the first time in four years, and, probably one of the biggest events, getting braces. There’s also been some great changes and incidents for this blog, like using tags, writing my 101st post (now actually 110!), and, the truly greatest change and event of all, moving my blog.
At the start of this year, I made some New Year resolutions about this blog. Since it’s now the end of the year, it’s time to check how many I fulfilled!
- Finish the Paris and a bit of Belgium page. check!
- Post events on time, not the day after. check!
- Write more often about my daily life. (this one is debatable but) check!
- Fill my posts with pictures and drawings. (also debatable but also) check!
- Get 100 views in one day!!! definitely not checked…
So I’ve got all of them except one! Great! Now, for next year’s resolutions (with the unfinished one from this year included):
- Get 100 views in one day
- Write travel guide for America
- Upload more drawings
- Make better header
- Collect more subscribers
- Receive Freshly Pressed! (for long-term, not only next year, because it is highly improbable)
Another five for next year (not including the long-term one, which would make it six), and hopefully I’ll be able to complete all of them by the end!