Wow! Christmas is coming fast! This Christmas my family and I thought that we could do something good for other people. My mom got an e-mail with an attachment of a charity poster. So we thought we could do this charity. Here is how it works:
Some kids can’t go to school because they have to work at a very young age.(!) The ‘World Vision’ helps these kids by supporting them with rehabilitation through children friendly places that provides care. They also give ‘Kid Kits’ that helps the children learn and socialize. Here is what it should contain:
- A backpack
- Wooden pencils (1 box of 8 pieces)
- Blue or black ball point pen (1 box of 8 pieces) (I did 4 of each!)
- Notebooks, A5 size (2 pieces)
- Pencil Sharpener (1 piece)
- Soft Eraser/Rubber (1 piece)
- Wooden or Plastic Ruler, 6 inch (1 piece)
- Crayons (1 box of 12 pieces)
- Color Pencils (1 box of 12 pieces)
- A plastic bag to hold 2-7 items
Please do not put anything else or more of something or else the other children might fight for it and cry because they don’t have the same thing.
Oh yeah, just a reminder, you MUST put a $5 shipping charge per Kids Kits. You can drop it off at ‘University Children’s Medical Institute (Department of Pediatrics) Main Building 1, Level 4, NUH’ by Friday, 9 January 2009.
Hope you can do it!